Sunday, August 1, 2010

OLGC Parish Picnic

Sunday, Aug. 1, 2010

We pull into Plymouth after our weekend trip to the U.P. and OLGC is having a parish picnic, celebrating 90 years as a parish and 10 years in the new church building.

Obviously, the highlight for me was Fr. John in the Dunk Tank. Sadly, it didn't happen, but I had been trying to gather a small horde of pitchers to come out.... Maybe even some minor leaguers.... Alas.

An interesting event was the Marshmallow Driving Competition. Now, I hate marshmallows. With a passion. Seeing them die the 9-iron death.... Beautiful. :)

Here's a few photos from the picnic, mostly of the Dunk Tank because... I love the Dunk Tank. :)




Of course, my favorite pictures are:
Blub
From OLGC Parish Picnic 2010


and:
Die, Marshmallow! Die!
From OLGC Parish Picnic 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment